24 Nov 2009

Lace Cropped Top


http://www.elleuk.com/var/elleuk/storage/images/starstyle/celebrity-trends/everyone-s-wearing-lace2/florence-welch/3357143-1-eng-GB/florence-welch_mode_large_qualite_uk.jpg

Over the summer I was obsessed with this Topshop lace cropped top, every time I went into a branch I would try it on. Considering I am a poor student and the summer period is long and hard so when you are short for cash the cost of this lovely top was a bit of a stretch at £28. So....
I decided to make my own!
I went to the local fabric shop and bought a metre of lace for £1.50. I don't think it looks that much different and I love it! Plus it was only a small percentage of the cost. Chuffed. It was so simple and easy to make and I get many compliments when I wear it such as 'I've got that top from Topshop' or 'I really wanted that top'. I just smile with a great sense of satisfaction that it only cost me £1.50

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it really makes a difference when someone's wearing it.

    ReplyDelete